1. Project Description

MKTG

B 1.2

Warehouse Receipts Development

1.23

11.12

--

12.35

PIU - AGRI. MKTG

B 1.3

Rural Haat Markets

7.49

67.37

9.31

84.17

PIU - AGRI. MKTG

B 1.4

Introducing E-Marketing Platforms

0.62

5.57

--

6.19

PCU-MACP

 

Sub Total

 

 

 

176.25

 

B 2

Modernizing Existing Markets

 

 

 

 

 

B 2.1

Modernizing Wholesale Markets

12.47

112.23

172.87

297.57

APMC (PCU/PIU - AGRI. MKTG)

B 2.2

Upgrading Livestock Market Yards

1.86

16.76

--

18.63

PIU - AGRI. MKTG)

 

Sub-total

 

 

 

316.20

 

Component C- Project Management                                                                                                  

C (i)

Project Coordination Unit and Project Implementation Units (PIUs)

6.10

50.61

--

56.71

PCU

C (ii )

Monitoring & Evaluation

0.57

5.12

--

5.68

PCU

 

Sub Total

 

 

 

62.40

 

 

TOTAL PROJECT COST

51.72

461.21

191.02

703.95

 

6.  For the component Modernizing of Wholesale Markets, the existing Wholesale Markets of the Agriculture Produce Market Committees (APMCs) are to be revamped by upgrading the basic and productive infrastructure. While the Modernizing of Wholesale Markets, for both B & C type APMCs , the funds  contribution for basic infrastructure by the GoM /Project would be 25-50% (depending upon the % of VGF) and the Beneficiary Contribution would be 75-50% of it. Similarly, for productive infrastructure the GoM / Project contribution would be 25% of the total and the Beneficiary Contribution would be 75%. For modernizing  B & C type of APMCs in the State, the funding pattern by taking into consideration the total permissible VGF under the project is  given in the table below . However the initial short listing of APMCs will be based on the VGF demanded (priority being given to APMCs who demand the least of VGF )

Sr. No.

Type of Infrastructure

Project cost Rs in lakh

Project grants Rs in lakhs

Viability gap funding

APMC contribution Rs in lakhs

Dept/Cell: 
Finance