an Accountant with knowledge of Tally software.
Accounting Centre at JDA, Aurangabad (HPTI),
12. HPTI works under the control of Regional Joint Director Agriculture Aurangabad. Funds will be given by the Commissioner Agriculture under the BDS to Regional Joint Director Agriculture Aurangabad who will submit bills to the treasury for issue of cheques in the name of the contractors/ suppliers of HPTI Aurangabad and for accounting purposes, the institute will submit monthly accounts along with supporting vouchers to Regional Joint Director Agriculture Aurangabad.
Accounting Centers for Co-operation and Marketing Department
Accounting Centre at PCU- MSAMB
13. PCU will be housed in the MSAMB which is Nodal Agency for the project. PCU will open a bank account for the Project. The books of accounts for expenses to be incurred under PCU will be maintained by the PCU which will have the following staff.
a) Chief Financial Controller – The Chief Financial Controller will be a senior officer from the State Govt. on deputation.
b) Finance Specialist - / C.A
c) Accounts Officer
d) Accountant with knowledge of Tally software.
14. The PCU will maintain the books of accounts for the expenses incurred under PCU. PCU will prepare consolidated Quarterly IUFRs for the Project based on the accounts submitted by the PIUs and Director Marketing (DOCM)/monthly accounts compiled by the AG(A&E) for spending units operating through the treasury system and IUFRs submitted by the spending units having separate bank accounts.
Accounting Centre at PIU – MSAMB
15. PIU AGRI. MKTG will also open a separate bank account of the project. The books of accounts for expenses to be incurred under PIU will be maintained by the PIU which will have the following staff.
a) Sr. Accounts Officer
b) Accounts Officer
c) Accountant with knowledge of Tally software.
16. The PIU will maintain the books of accounts for