( Agriculture ) - member
5) Nodal Officer PIU ( AHD ) - member
6) Accounts Officer PIU (Agri. Mktg.)- member
7) Accounts Officer PIU (Agriculture)- member
8) Accounts Officer PIU (AHD)- member
9) Representative of A.G.
10) Representative of C.A. firm assigned with internal audit - member
11) Accounts Officer, PCU - member secretary
The Audit Committee will appraise the Principal Secretary, Department of Agricultural Cooperation and Marketing every six months.
V. Data support provided by MACP:
The auditor would be given access to all documents, correspondence, and any other information relating to the project and deemed necessary by the auditor (including all contract document, sub-project agreements, final audit reports submitted by the concern units )
The auditor should become familiar with the project, and with the relevant policies and guidelines of the World Bank (including those relating to disbursements, procurement and financial management and reporting).
The auditor would be provided copies of the Project Implementation Plan; Project Appraisal Document (PAD) of the World Bank; Development Credit Agreement , Project Agreement with IDA (including agreed Minutes of negotiations); Procurement Manual, Annual Procurement Plan, Financial Management Manual and Annual Work Plans.
Adequate information. files, records will be made available.