- mechanism will be provided by the FCSC to address the grievance of the member farmer.
Financing of activities:
- The FCSC (Grain) and FCSC (F&V) investment will be limited to Rs. 10.00 lakhs and Rs. 6.00 lakhs per FCSC respectively for phase I activity.
- Out of the above cost of FCSC, the beneficiary contribution will be 25% and the balance 75% will be assistance from the project as grant.
- A total of Rs. 1500 lakhs will be provided as Project grant for 200 FCSC (Grain). similarly Rs.900 lakhs will be provided for 200 FCSC (F&V) as project grant.
- One time managerial grant to underwrite the managers income to the tune of Rs.24000 per FCSC [48.00 lakhs each for FCSC (Grain) and FCSC (F&V)] will be provided under MACP.
- For the training of managers and members of PA the project will provide grant of Rs.20.00 Lakhs each for 200 FCSC (Grain) and 200 FCSC (F&V).
- The cost of Service Provider for FCSC (grain) and FCSC (Horti) will be around Rs. 3.62 lakhs per FCSC.
- The cost of engaging the Service Provider of Rs.724.00 Lakhs each for 200 FCSC (Grain) and 200 FCSC (F&V) will be provided under MACP.
- An incentive of 10% on SP cost will be provided for the good performing SPs. An amount of Rs.72.40 lakhs each for FCSC (Grain) and FCSC (F&V) is provided as grant under the project.
- A ceiling of Rs.20.00 Lakhs is provided for FCSCs (Grain) & FCSC (F&V) which will graduate to a higher level as investment for Phase II activity..
- A total of Rs.800.00 Lakhs each is provided for 40 FCSC (Grain) & 40 FCSC (F&V). Out of this, the beneficiary contribution will be Rs. 400.00 Lakhs while Rs. 400.00 Lakhs will be provided under MACP as grant.
Engagement of SP:
- The SP will be hired by the PIU-MSAMB through a competitive bidding process