- as agreed with the World Bank.
- The selected SP will prepare the proposal of FCSC.
- The role of SP 5 will include
- Social mobilization and PG formation.
- Group nurturing and capacity building.
- Formation of PAs and establishment of FCSCs.
- Oversight and diminishing operational and management support of PAs.
Contents of Business Plan.
- Design Layouts
- Cost estimates
- Bill of quantities
- Bid document
- Feasibility Report
Preparation and processing of Business Plan.
- The SP will conduct a market study of the selected FCSC prior to preparation of Business Plan.(BP)
- The SP will prepare the Business Plan in consultation with the farmers and member of PA.
- The Business Plan so prepared will be submitted to the PA.
- The PA will review the Business Plan and if satisfied, will pass a resolution for forwarding the BP to the regional office of ABPF.
- The BP will be appraised by the regional office of ABPF and convey its approval to the PA.
- The bidding process will commence as per the procedure of community procurement.
Steps for Local Bidding and award of contract:
- Procurement in FCSC will be as per community procurement procedure of World Bank.
- The FCSC can undertake the execution of activities either by force account/shopping.
- In case of shopping the FCSC will seek quotation from at least 3 agencies for the works and goods to be undertaken according to the BP.
- In case of Force Account the FCSC will purchase the construction material under the guidance of Market Field Engineer (MFE) and will get the work done by engaging skilled and semi-skilled labours.
- The received quotations will be opened in the presence of contractors /bidders/suppliers.
- The bids/quotations will be evaluated and finalized by the procurement committee consisting of Chairperson/President of the FCSC, three members of the elected management committee, ARCS of the concerned taluka and manager of the FCSC.
- PA will issue the work