- adopting competitive bidding process as agreed with the World Bank.
- The aforementioned steps will be followed till the final payment is realized to the beneficiary institution. The completion certificate of work will be signed by Chairperson and SP.
Completion of work:
- The SP will prepare a completion report outlining the completion of work as per the terms and conditions of the contract.
- This completion report will be sent to the PIU- MSAMB with a copy to PCU and DDR and FCSC.
- Similarly, the DDR will send a report describing payments and listing the records maintained by DDR to PIU- MSAMB with copy to PCU and FCSC.
Business Process Standards:
Key Business |
|Accountable Unit||Agreed Standards||Deviation Remedies|
||PIU-MSAMB||As soon as project is sanctioned for Phase-I districts and at the end of 18 months for Phase-II districts and at the end of 36 months for Phase III districts.|
||SP||within 3 months from appointing SP|
||SP||within 1 year from appointing SP|
|Finalization of BP||SP||1 month after formation of PA|
|Approval of BP||Zonal Office of ABPF||15 days from receipt of BP|
|Preparation of Bill of Quantities and bid documents||PA with the help of MFE||15 days from approval of BP|
|Hiring of third party asset verification and community procurement consultant||PIU MSAMB||As soon as advertisement for bids is given.|
|Evaluation of Bids||Proc. Comm. of FCSC||7 days from bids are received|
|Award of Contract||FCSC||7 days from finalizing of bids|
|Initiation of work by contractor||FCSC||7 days from receipt of work order|
|Supervision of work – major deviations||
Generating the package for payment