- be executed in the local newspapers only and will paste notices at the strategic places.
- The bidding documents prepared will be much simpler.
- Bidding Documents will be made available at the concerned village panchayat.
- The received bid documents will be opened in the presence of contractors/bidders and handed over to the SP for preparation of Bid Evaluation Report (BER).
- The BER will be submitted to the Rural Haat Haat Management Committee (RHMC) consisting of Sarpanch as chairman, 5 members of panchayat, 2 members of farmers (co-opted), 2 Representatives of traders (co-opted), 1 Representative of consumers (co-opted), the Village Development Officer (VDO) of the village panchayat (member secretary). The RHMC will take decision in selection of the contractor.
- In case, the bid price of the lowest evaluated responsive bidder exceeds 5% of the updated estimated/DPR cost, the Rural Haat community procurement committee will obtain written concurrence of the PIU before the award of the contract.
- The Village Development Officer (CEO of Village Panchayat) will issue and sign the contract with the Bid winner.
Execution of work:
- Within 15 days of awarding and signing of the contract, the contractor will start execution of work at the selected Rural Haat.
- The execution of work will be as per the terms and conditions agreed in the contract.
- The contractor will position a site engineer at the work location.
- PIU MSAMB will appoint one Market Field Engineer (MFE) preferably for each district for quality control of the civil works of RH, APMCs & FCSCs.
- MFE will constantly check the quality of the work and monitor the execution of the work.
Supervision during execution of work:
- With the commencement of work by the contractor, the SP will supervise the work on daily basis.
- The SP will ensure that the implementation of work is happening as per design, approved plan and schedule.
- The SP will position a