- submitted by the Village Panchayat.
- The accountant in the office of the DDRCS will take the entries of the funds released and the utilization of the same.
- The aforementioned steps will be followed till the final payment is realized to the beneficiary institution as per terms and conditions outlined in the contract.
Completion of work:
- The SP will prepare a completion report outlining the completion of work as per terms and conditions of the contract.
- This completion report will be sent to the village panchayat and PIU- MSAMB with a copy to PCU, DDR and Village Panchayat.
- Similarly, the DDR will send a report describing payments and listing the records maintained by DDR to PIU- MSAMB with copy to PCU and Village Panchayat.
Business Process Standards:
Key Business |
|Accountable Unit||Agreed Standards||Deviation Remedies|
|Hiring of SP||PIU-MSAMB||Immediately after sanction of the Project|
|Finalization of FPP & submitting the same to Panchayat & PIU, MSAMB||SP||Within 2 months from date of hiring SP.|
|Approval of FPP||Committee at Village Panchayat||15 days from receipt of FPP by Panchayat.|
|Finalization of Bid Documents||SP||15 days from the approval of FPP by Panchayat.|
|Advertisement for Bids||Village Panchayat||7 days from the date of bids are finalised|
|Hiring of third party asset verification and community procurement consultant||PIU MSAMB||As soon as advertisement for bids is given.|
|Evaluation of Bids||SP||7 days from the date of bids are received|
|Award of Contract||Village Panchayat||7 days from the date of bids are finalizing|
|Initiation of work by contractor||Village Panchayat /SP/ Contractor||7 days from the receipt of work order.|
|Supervision of work – major deviations and faults||RE/MFE||Continuous|
|Decision on major deviations and faults||PIU-MSAMB||15 days from the date of receiving the report.|