- aid, health care/ disease prevention, cultivation of high yielding fodder crops and organized marketing of live animals.
- The training will be given by the SP at Krishi Vidyan Kendras. (KVKs).
- The training will be of 7 days duration in batches of 25 SR farmers.
- The identified and trained SR farmers will be provided with bucks. Three bucks will be provided for 1 CIG.
- The farmers willing to contribute 50% share towards the cost of the buck, who is willing to maintain, feed and rear the buck will be selected for getting the buck. Such a farmer will provide services of the buck to other farmers and recover service charges from them.
- The trained SR farmer will purchase the buck. Such purchase will be certified by the personnel of AHD department.
- The SR farmers will bear 50% of the cost of the buck, whereas the balance 50% cost of the buck will be provided as grant under MACP.
|Key Business Process||Accountable Unit||Agreed Standard|
|Hiring of SP||PIU-AHD||Immediately after sanction of the project|
|Identification of SR farmers||SP, personnel of AHD in consultation with Gramsabha||3 months from hiring of SP|
|Training of SR farmers||SP||3 months from the date of contract with SP.(Training of 7 days duration)|
|Place of Training||Krshi Vidyan Kendra||---|
|Purchase of bucks||SR farmers||1 month from training of farmers|
|Payment of training||ATMA and PIU-AHD||7 days from end of training|
|Payment of bucks (50% project grant)||PIU-AHD||7 days from purchase of bucks|
c) Demonstration cum Production Unit: - Goat as high value enterprise:-
- Under the guidance and control of ATMA, AHD will promote demonstrations, using well endowed farmers in Yeotmal and Beed districts to promote the concept of Goat as a high value enterprise.
- One hector of irrigated land can raise 100 Osmanabadi breeds on high quality