- will identify 250 SR farmers each from Yeotmal and Beed districts for promoting the concept of Goat as a high value enterprise in demonstration cum production units.
- The selected SR farmers will be trained by the SP at the KVKs for a period of 7 days in a batch comprising of 25 SR farmers.
- Subsequent to the training, the SR farmers will purchase the bucks and rotary chaff cutter as per Community Procurement which will be certified by the personnel of the AHD.
- The financial assistance will be made available by the PIU-AHD to the concerned SR farmer from the project grants under MACP.
- The SR farmer will undertake the production and raising of goats in the demonstration units. The SR farmer will also undertake cultivation of fodder crop for the raising of goats on the demonstration unit.
- Upon the successful functioning of these demonstration units, field trips of farmers from the adjoining districts will be organized by PIU-AHD.
|Key Business Processes||Accountable Unit||Agreed Standard|
|Hiring of SP||PIU-AHD||Immediately of action of the project|
|Identification of SR farmers||SP, AHD with Gramsabha||3 months from hiring of SP|
|Training of SR farmers||SP||3 months from the date of contract with SP.(Training of 7 days duration)|
|Place of Training||KVK||---|
|Purchase of Buck||SR farmer||1 month from training of farmers|
|Purchase of Rotary chaff cutter||SR farmer||1 month from training of farmers|
|Payment of Training||PIU-AHD and ATMA||7 days from end of training|
|Payment of Bucks||PIU-AHD||7 days from purchase of bucks|
|Exposure unit||PIU-AHD and ATMA||---|
d) Study on meat trade in Pune:-
Meat trade through out the State is devoid of basic cleanliness and hygiene. Meat in general is not handled as a human food item. A study is proposed in the project to identify the issues