- The FPP will be appraised by the PIU- MSAMB technical committee comprising of Nodal officer, finance specialist, market field engineer as member and officer in change APMC. as member secretary
- If the FPP is approved or rejected, then the Nodal Officer will inform the decision to the concerned LSM or SRY within 7 days.
- If the FPP is approved, then the bidding process will commence, the Bidding method will be National Competitive Bidding (NCB) or Local Bidding as per World Bank Guidelines.
Steps for NCB or Local Bidding and award of contract:
- The advertisement for bidding will be invited by PIU-MSAMB
- Bidding Documents will be made available at PIU-MSAMB, APMC and also on the website of the Project..
- The received bid documents will be opened in the presence of contractors/bidders by the Procurement Committee consisting of Managing Director (MSAMB), Chairperson of APMC, Nodal officer, Procurement Officer, Civil Engineering Specialist and Officer Incharge APMC and handed over to the SP for preparation of Bid Evaluation Report (BER).
- The BER will be submitted to the Procurement Committee (consisting of Managing Director (MSAMB), Chairperson of the concerned LSM or SRY, Nodal Officer, Procurement Officer and Civil Engineering Specialist) and Officer Incharge APMC at the PIU- MSAMB for further appraisal and decision.
- For contracts above Rs. 50 Lakhs, the BER will be send to Procurement Committee (consisting of Project Director, Chairperson of the concerned LSM or SRY, Chief Finance Controller, Procurement Specialist, Livestock Coordinator and Technical Officer – Civil) at the PCU- MACP for further appraisal and decision.
- The decision taken on the bid will be informed to the concerned LSM or SRY by the Nodal Officer within 7 days.
- The Secretary (CEO of APMC) will issue and sign the contract with the Bid winner within 7 days from the receipt of communication from the MD, MSAMB.
Execution of work:
- Within 15 days