- of award and signing of the contract, the contractor will start execution of work at the selected LSM or SRY.
- The execution of work will be as per the terms and conditions agreed in the contract.
- The contractor will position a site engineer at the work location.
Supervision during execution of work:
- With the commencement of work by the contractor, the SP will supervise the work on daily basis.
- The SP will ensure that the implementation of work is happening as per design, approved plan and schedule.
- The SP will position a resident engineer at the site for day to-day technical supervision of execution of work.
- The Market Field Engineer (MFE) of the PIU- MASMB will visit site at least once a week and overlap the visit with execution of critical construction works like layout demarcation, foundation laying, casting the slab, etc.,
- In case of any minor deviation or faults 20 observed by the resident engineer or during the visit of MFE, it will be immediately brought to the notice of the contractor and rectified and noted in the site visit book and reported to PIU-MSAMB
- In case of major deviations or faults 21 are observed by MFE during the visit then he/she will immediately issue written instruction to the contractor and the resident engineer of SP to stop the work till further notice. Simultaneously, the MFE will report via phone and writing to the Nodal officer, PIU-MSAMB
- In case the resident engineer of the SP observes major deviations or faults, then he/she will immediately issue written instruction to the contractor to stop the work and simultaneously, inform the SP Team Leader and MFE for further action.
- The written instructions for stopping the work should include details of the observed deviations or faults, date of visit and if required supported with photographs.
- In case of major deviations or faults the Nodal