- Officer PIU-MSAMB will send a report to PCU regarding the same.
Process of major deviation or fault management:
- Based on the received report, the Nodal Officer of PIU- MASMB will call a meeting of Contractor, SP, Resident Engineer of SP, MFE, Civil Engineering Specialist (PIU-MSAMB) and Technical Office – Civil.
- The meeting will discuss the reported deviations and faults and provide written recommendations for further action.
- Based on the decision and recommendations of the meetings further actions may be initiated as per the terms and conditions of the contract.
Payment process for works completed:
- As per the terms of the contract and stipulated payment schedule the Contractors, Resident Engineer of SP and Secretary APMC will prepare measurements of works completed; Based on the measurement taken the Contractor will prepare the bills of quantity.
- The measurements as per the generated bills of quantity will be entered by the Contractors into the measurement book issued by the PIU-MSAMB by the contractor and it will be signed by the contractor, resident engineer of SP and Secretary APMC.
- 5% of the generated bills of quantity will be checked by the MFE on the site, the reviewing of the generated bills of quantity will be done in the presence of the contractor, and resident engineer of SP.
- If the MFE finds that generated bills of quantity are as per agreed terms and conditions, he /she will certify for processing the generated bills of quantity.
- If there are errors and deviation in the generated bills of quantity the MFE will inform the contractor, resident engineer of SP and Secretary APMC for reviewing and rectifying the bills of quantity.
- The rectified/corrected bills of quantity will be reentered in the measurement book issued by PIU-MSAMB and again signed by the contractor, resident engineer of SP and Secretary APMC. (Note: The contractor will specify in writing in the measurement