- book that he/she agrees with the rectifications and corrections).
- The generated bills of quantity will be sent to the District Deputy Registrar of Cooperative Societies by the Chairperson, APMC with recommendation letter for release of payments.
- The package sent to the DDR for payment would contain the recommendation letter from Chairperson - APMC, generated bills of quantity and photographs of works completed till date.
- The Project Accountant in the DDR office will take the entry of the package and issue a receipt note with a number as recorded in the register.
- The DDR with the support of the Project Accountant and Drawing & Disbursing Officer (DDO) will prepare the bill for drawing the payment from the treasury.
- The treasury will make payment via account payee cheque in the name of the contractor or through core banking to the contractors account. (Note: The MFE will give specimen signatures of the contractor to the office of the DDR for facilitating the withdrawal of payment from treasury through core banking.)
- For all cheques or release of payment through core banking, the Project Accountant will maintain a register for recording payments from the treasury with dates and release of payments to the contractors with dates.
- The aforementioned steps will be followed till the final payment is realized to the contractor as per terms and conditions outlined in the contract.
Completion of work:
- The SP will prepare a completion report outlining the completion of work as per terms and conditions of the contract.
- This completion report will be send to the PIU- MSAMB with copy to PCU, DDR and APMC.
- Similarly, the DDR will send a report describing payments and listing the records maintained by DDR to PIU- MSAMB with copy to PCU and APMC.
Business Process Standards:
Key Business |
|Accountable Unit||Agreed Standards||Deviation Remedies|
|Hiring of SP||PIU||Before sanction of|